Summer Library Program
June 1 – July 31 | Online or In-person
Check the library each week for a new activity.
Summer Reading Challenges
- Register in person or online through Beanstack
- Read for 20 minutes a day
- For every 10 days of reading, open a drawer in the Library Prize Chest!
- Find an animal track to win a miniature animal puppet!
- Complete 45 days of reading + 4 activities to receive a completion prize!
June 8 : Summer StoryWalk
June 22, 10 am : Colossal Fossils Program
at Rib Lake Elementary School gym, open to the public!
July 13 : Bear Tales Program
with Scott Everson
July 27, 4-5pm : Raptor Education Group “Winged Wonders”
rain date set for July 29